Black Volcanic Natural Pumice - Hydréa London
Gorgeous Stone, Gorgeous Feet
This one's around as much for it's good looks as for it's usefulness. There’s nothing better than pumice to keep feet in tip-top shape. Gentle yet effective on even the most stubborn feet.
This black volcanic pumice stone is about 10 cm around and comes drilled, with a beautiful cloth hang tag.
A tough, hard-wearing pumice rock will not lose its shape or effectiveness over time. This volcanic pumice is collected in Syria and created by local crafters using traditional methods. It has the ideal texture to smooth away hard, dry + dead skin and remove calluses for deliciously smooth and soft feet. Ideal for use as part of your home pedicure treatment and looks great in the bathroom too!
How to use: Use in the bath or shower. Soak your feet for a few minutes, wash them well with soap and rub the pumice stone over rough parts of your feet to remove the dead, hard and dry skin. Wash the feet again with soap and warm water.
An effective foot care routine
- Dry-brush your feet using a sisal brush or loofah pad at least one a week to exfoliate away dead skin, improve circulation + stimulate lymph nodes to regenerate healthy skin cells and drain away excess fluid and toxins.
- Allow feet to rest and soften by submerging them in warm water, maybe as part of your bathing regime.
- Then use a foot file or pumice on the heels, balls and side of the feet to prevent the build up of hard skin.
- Dry feet thoroughly before massaging in moisturising creams.
- To tackle odourous feet try rubbing the feet with the antibacterial crystal deodorant.
- Try not to wear the same shoes two days in a row.